Monday, August 30, 2010

Life Is Good


We Are Working On The Babys Room It Is Coming Along Great...So Cute! Thanks To Cassie For Helping Me With the bedding and my mom for helping to do a total makeover on my rocking chair...I love it!


25 WEEKS!I can't believe how fast this has gone by...every week my belly keeps growing its crazy! Its hard to believe that soon we will have a little one to take care of;) Were so excited!
Another One Bites The Dust! We say Goodbye to Another Missionary! Elder Miller aka "THE TERMINATOR" has sent home plenty of companions, first there was Elder Cluff, now Elder Barker. We have become great friends with these guys. Goodluck Elder!

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, and cute! I'm lovin the belly pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I totally found your blog by accident and was really excited to see your happy little life! Congrats on the baby! So, it's funny... I guess our husbands totally know each other. Greg and Chad were in a computer class together and then they played football together tonight. Greg was talking about him again to me and I kept saying that I thought I knew him cuz I was pretty sure he married you! Anyway, I started looking for you on facebook and somehow found your blog instead. When I pulled your blog up...Greg was like, "That's him!" haha weird story and I'm rambling, but it's so good to see you're cute blog! I hope you're doing good!

    ReplyDelete