Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CHRISTMAS 2010...

We had a great Christmas this year we spent it at my parents house. We stayed the night on Christmas Eve and watched old Christmas home videos of us kids when we were little, it was fun to see how excited we were for Christmas morning;) Then on Christmas we opened presents and had a yummy breakfast and then the boys went shooting and us girls stayed home and started the cooking.
Chaycelee in her Little Santa Baby outfit


Everyone is so excited to open their Christmas presents!

Chads favorite part of Christmas is the stockings...can you tell!!!

My Dad isn't so sure about holding little babies yet;)

Our cute little family...

I am so thankful for the Christmas Season and the spirit that it brings as we remember the true meaning of Christmas. This year Chad and I couldn't have asked for a better gift...Chaycelee has been such a blessing in our lives even though she is just 3 1/2 weeks old we don't know what we would do without her...we already love her so much. I am thankful for all the many blessings in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment