Sunday, March 6, 2011

Saturday Date Night

This Saturday we went out on a date we decided to eat at Cheesecake Factory, it was so yummy. Then after we ate we went to the mall and decided to get Chaycelee's ears pierced Chad was not sure about it but I wanted them done before she started pulling on her ears. We went to Claire's and got them done I was nervous the girl that was going to pierce them seemed really young, but she did a great job. It was over before we knew it and Chaycelee only cried for a min then was fine. Then when we got home she layed and kicked on the floor and was telling us so many stories. She was also trying really hard to roll over from her back to her tummy.

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love baby stories :) We pierced Bostyn's ears at 3 months too and once she was 18 months old she didn't want anything to do with jewelry. She wouldn't keep her bracelets on and would always pull her earrings out. Now one of her holes is closed so we have to get them redone. She must be like me, jewelry drives me crazy :) Can't wait to see a picture of Chaycelee's cute ears. She is such a pretty little thing. So glad I finally got to see her. Thanks again for watching my kids. I know Cannon is a HUGE handful. I should have paid you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun date night! We need pictures tho! I bet she looks darling with lil earrings in. Hey, did you decide if you were gonna come up for the wedding or not?? It will be a lot of fun if you do and then I can see little Chaycelee again!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely need to post pics! I pierced Hazel's ears at 6 months and Piper's at 3 months. It is really the best. Hazel never plays with hers or takes them out. I know a lot of people that wait until their kids are older and then they are too scared to do it. I bet she looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete